Amidst the charm of the beautifully tree lined Heritage-rich Holt Avenue, this is the home that commands attention.
This designer enhanced four-bedroom semi-detached property, built in 1910, marries Federation-era allure with contemporary luxury in one of Sydney's most coveted locations with Harbour Bridge and City skyline views.
Features of this stunning property include:
Kitchen and Living
· Open plan kitchen, complete with Caesar stone island bench and bench tops, butler's sink, top-tier European appliances, new 5 burner gas cook top, integrated double ovens and microwave
· Kitchen and family/dining flow seamlessly through French doors to a spacious and private limestone deck
· Formal lounge featuring limestone floors, inset panelled walls with antique mirrored glass, a stunning chandelier, and a Jet Master gas fireplace ensuring a cosy abode in all seasons
· Original Federation features include fireplaces, high ceilings, chandeliers, picture rails, dado railings, high skirting boards and cornices
· Limestone flooring and engineered oak timber flooring, plantation shutters, Silent Gliss blinds, automatic external awning
· Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
· Heated bathroom floors
· Video intercom and access
· North-facing private courtyard and English gardens front and rear, designed by Peter Fudge Gardens offering a seamless integration between indoor and outdoor living
Bedrooms , Bathrooms and Study
· Three King-sized bedrooms, two with ensuites, plus a single bedroom or work-from-home study
· Guest bathroom doubling as the laundry, with shower cubicle, rain shower rose, guest basin, laundry tub and well-placed washing machine and clothes dryer
· The master suite is the jewel in the crown, with wall to wall built in robes,
sheer linen curtains, French chandelier and automated Silent Gliss Blinds. French doors with sidelight Schugg windows, open to a spacious balcony that presents gorgeous Harbour Bridge and City skyline views
· Ensuite features a clawed bath with Humphrey & Schultz tap ware, heated
limestone floors, heated towel rails, marble vanity
· Second bedroom with built-in robes, attic storage and large ensuite
· Multi-purpose room with kitchenette and bathroom
· Two car tandem parking with rear lane access
Suited to a young family, executive couple or early down sizers, this home offers unparalleled luxury and convenience in the much sought after Holt Avenue.