This tidy 37m2 studio apartment makes an ideal super-fund purchase or a first home buyer opportunity. Offering a perfect lock up and leave city base, this low maintenance home is very liveable as is, but also offers the opportunity to update and capitalise on an exceptional investment.
Located centrally between Kirribilli and North Sydney, this property is all about location. In a quiet cul-de-sac position, and level access from the street, this is a rare find.
Just 550m from North Sydney train station, and an easy walk to Milson Point and High Street buses and ferry wharf.
Enjoy the harbourside lifestyle and all it has to offer; take a swim in the Olympic pool, walk across the Harbour Bridge to the City or stroll to Greenwood Plaza.
- generous kitchen with gas stove and plenty of storage
- spacious and light filled living area with newly installed blinds
- balcony offers harbour glimpses and North Sydney skyline views with space for a BBQ
- Built-in floor to ceiling mirror wardrobes
- hardwood timber flooring
- communal laundry facilities
- plenty of on-street parking with council application permits available
- low outgoings
- currently rented to a long-standing tenant at $360 p/week
As of 11th October, open homes are once again permitted with the standard COVID protocols including social distancing, mask-wearing and QR code check in.
Please contact Kate Galetto 0417 246 687 for more information.
Please note: The property is currently tenanted. Photos were taken when the owner occupied the apartment.